All applications (except Seminar*) are due December 15 for next summer’s programs to:
P.O. BOX 1106
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Applications for 2020 programs are available below. Read the first page of the application carefully for forms specific to your program (all pages included in the pdf). Applicants to Village, Youth Meeting (12-13, 14-15), and both Step Ups need 1 teacher reference. Junior Counselor applicants need 2 references (1 of the 2 references must be from a teacher). Applicants to Fortnight, Youth Meeting (16-18) and Leader/Staff applicants need 2 references.
NOTE: All applicants MUST be members of the chapter AND attend Selection Day on January 11th to be considered for programs.
- 2020 Village Application
- 2020 Youth Meeting 12-13, 14-15 Application
- 2020 Step Up 14 and 15 Application
- 2020 Junior Councilor Application (see Training note below)
- 2020 Fortnight Application
- 2020 Youth Meeting 16-18 Application
- *2020 Seminar Application on CISV USA website DUE December 1st (see Training note below)
- 2020 Leader/Staff Application (for all programs) (see Training note below)
Click HERE to see Springfield’s 2020 program invitations.
CISV Springfield 2020 Program Fees are now available.
Generous CISV Greater Springfield Chapter Members have established a scholarship fund to help defray the costs of program participation for eligible families. If awarded, a CISV Greater Springfield Chapter Scholarship in an amount not to exceed $500.00 will provide financial assistance to families to contribute towards the full cost of program participation. Download Scholarship Application
Family Guides to the programs:
- Guidebook for Village Parents: Created by a Village Parent
- Guidebook for Interchange Families
Training note: Anyone participating in a CISV program over the age of 16 (except for Youth Meeting or Fortnight delegates) must attend CISV National Leadership Training (NLT). The chapter covers the cost of the training and travel to the preferred training. Before applying for a position please familiarize yourself with the training dates and be sure you are available.
- Local Leader Training Contact email@example.com for 2020 dates and more info.
- National Leader Training NLT 2019 Training-Schedule (old). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for 2020 dates and up to date info
If, last summer, you led a delegation to the same program you are attending this summer, then you do not need to attend National Leader Training again. National Leader Training certification is good for two years; however, Local Leader Training must be repeated every year.
If you can not attend the scheduled NLT, you may attend another training session. However, you may be responsible for part of the cost of travel above and beyond the cost of your scheduled training.